Sunday, May 17, 2009

Laguna Niguel Regional Park




Now that I am back from vacation, I decided to ‘ease’ back into my exercise routine and spend this morning roaming around Laguna Niguel Regional Park. I have never been there before and my expectations were surprisingly exceeded. The park is nestled between La Paz and Alicia Parkway in Laguna Niguel and consists of paved and dirt trails suitable for relaxed walking and biking, a stocked fishing lake, grassy picnic areas, several wildlife preserve and habitat restoration project areas, tennis and volleyball courts and playgrounds. The park entrance is on La Paz and Aliso Creek and day parking is $5.00. For the fisher-people on your list, there are rental boats available in addition to shore fishing picnic areas. Fishing day permits are available but seem a bit pricey for a family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment